Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust...

Oh wow... yet another wedding Alex and I went to today.  Finally, Kristen and Jason Brummett have tied the knot and can spend forever with each other.  Woohoo!  Now we all can look forward to raising our babies together (Hahaha, I'm just kidding...or at least until a couple of years I'm sure)!

We were so glad Ann and Brian could make it out this weekend.  I get to finally have a face-to-face talk with Annie and Alex has someone to talk to who is hilariously funny [looking]! Hehe, just kidding, Brian!  But seriously, it was very nice to see them again and to talk to them.  We miss them so much, it's not quite the same without them here in Vegas.

Overall, married life is great.  Today was an awesome day filled with reuniting with old friends and seeing them getting hitched.

I just hope that Jay and Kris realize what Alex and I have done for them.  If it weren't for us, would they be together?  I'm not sure... hehe, doesn't matter now since they're stuck together forever!  So therefore, another one bites the dust!  ...Stephanie, you're next!

No comments: